livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Limiting Fructose

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Limiting Fructose
  • Date: Sat, 8 Jan 2011 00:08:21 -0800 (PST)

Tilia are native to the Americas as well as Eurasia, Southern Basswood comes to mind and you can make the same chocolaty paste with the fruits and flowers.  They are ALL bee trees.

The limited sugars and glycemics are being applied to a large number of metabolic conditions with some success.  This is what our Dr put my high BP/Dyslipidemic girlfriend on.  I changes our meats out to Grass-fed/Organic  I also am on same diet for prevention of cancer and diabetes, which roll in my family.  It also appears to affect mood.  I've seen at least one study that treated suicide attempts with low glycemic/no sugar diet with startling success.  Very low I'm not sure of, since we don't use prick sticks.

Yours, Pego

<<Obviously, a half teaspoon of raw agave will have far less fructose than most any typical fruit, simply because of its volume. Anyway, who'll be on a very low fructose diet besides severe diabetics?>paul tradingpost@lobo.net>>

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Limiting Fructose, Pego Rice, 01/08/2011