livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Food Safety Modernization Act

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Food Safety Modernization Act
  • Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 15:55:55 -0700

Welcome to Skeptics Anonymous ...

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"In all business of state there is always a pretext which is put forward,
and a real reason which is kept in the background."
-- Voltaire

"Suppose you were an idiot and suppose you were a member of Congress. But
I repeat myself."
-- Mark Twain

"The more you read and observe about this Politics thing, you got to admit
that each party is worse than the other."
-- Will Rogers