livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Cities of Light
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jan 2011 21:13:12 -0700

Hi, we're in a deep freeze here now, not able to get out and get things done
for next market season. But it's got to be worse up there in the mountains,
hmm?

paul tradingpost@lobo.net

"When I speak of these two phases of systemic collapse, what I mean is
that we concern ourselves over whether the waitress will bring the food
promptly enough, but we omit to ask if there is any food to be brought."
-- Jan Lundberg