livingontheland - [Livingontheland] this and that/ was Cities of Light

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] this and that/ was Cities of Light
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2010 20:06:29 -0700

First let me second that about the food safety, with all the clowns in Foggy
Bottom it's far from as effective and efficient as it should be. My
difficulty with "Obamacare" (off topic) is that the way it's set up it's a
huge gift to more obscene profits in the health insurance cartels, not
bankrupting the country but actually saving money according to the
nonpartisan Congressional Budget Office. And of course in our country we
spend twice per capita what Europeans do on health care and still have worse
coverage and actually lower life expectancy. Those stats are undeniable but
almost unknown in this country where denial is an article of faith. BTW I
take D, fish oil, and sardines daily, plus sunshine in the garden.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
NCent New Mexico where we didn't get any predicted high wind and rain today