livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Timeline of a Bee Massacre: EPA Still Allowing Hive-Killing Pesticide

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Arzeena Hamir <arzeenahamir@shaw.ca>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>, BCFSN list <food@bcfsn.org>, COABC Listserve <coabc_list@certifiedorganic.bc.ca>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Timeline of a Bee Massacre: EPA Still Allowing Hive-Killing Pesticide
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2010 08:23:52 -0800

I see that Health Canada is considering the registration of this pesticide.
How insane!

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/cps-spc/pest/part/consultations/_pmrl2010-54/pmrl2010-54-eng.php

There's still time if you want to write in and send your comments.

Arzeena Hamir MSc. P.Ag.
Coordinator
Richmond Food Security Society
http://richmondfoodsecurity.org