livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Urban farms don?t make money?so what?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Urban farms don?t make money?so what?
  • Date: Mon, 01 Nov 2010 19:57:53 -0700

Making connections, connecting the dots is hard enough. But putting it all in
a nutshell is rare.

You did it and I believe this is a critical new meme:
"... without significant oil and Ag subsidies our current industrialized Ag
structure would collapse back to far more local and sustainable systems"