livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] pH Testing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: <pbunch@cox.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] pH Testing
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 4:18:00 -0700

Thanks to all. I was afraid the buffering issue would be the fly in the
ointment. I think the roof rainwater probably is the way to go. In Colombia
even the large box stores don't carry distilled water. I suppose I could
distill my own but if the pH is not really close to 7.0 that would be a waste
of time and energy :-)

Phil
Piedras Blancas