livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] pH Testing

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] pH Testing
  • Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2010 15:02:27 -0600

This is not an answer to your question and it may not work but the rain water could be neutralized with baking soda to 7.0 and go from there?.?.? Since the water you are using for the plants is part of the picture, might it not be better to test with it?

I have been through some terrible things in my life, some of which actually happened. -- Mark Twain

----- Original Message ----- From: <pbunch@cox.net>