livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] The Good Food Evolution

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Pego Rice <firekeeper38@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] The Good Food Evolution
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 14:28:11 -0700 (PDT)

Willl Allen was also featured in Urban Farm, discussing the active role he and this entity are taking in teaching their local youth community principals of growing, farming, sustainability and personal growth. I can't pull that article up for you online, which is really too bad, I will certainly find those principals worth passing on.

Yours, Pego

The Good Food Evolution
by Grace Lee Boggs  Monday, September 13, 2010