livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Dieter Re: Growing Sustainable Model

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Dieter Re: Growing Sustainable Model
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2010 23:09:59 +0100

There is a lot of proof in my daily life everywhere I look in fact. Dog fed on raw meat survives being run over by a car (front and back wheels going over her) for four years in good general health. Dog fed on proper dog nuts falls over banister one floor and never gets up again.
Three year old grand daughter carries two buckets of water (sloshing a lot in her little wellies admittedly) while a twenty year old student used to city life and junk food gets blisters on both hands trying to lift one bucket. And so on and so on.
john
You can prove it Dieter. The proof is found by means of the Thyroid. Check with a Holistic Endocrinologist or read books by Dr. David Brownstein, MD. His website is:
http://www.drbrownstein.com  Feel free to google Dr. Brownstein as well, you'll find lots of information.

Elizabeth

Dieter Brand wrote..............
I know there are data to suggest the relation between naturally or organically grown food and health in humans.  However, the correlation is not strong enough to convince the public.  There are all kinds of factors to contribute to the increase in degenerative disease: longer lifespan, increased stress levels, wrong lifestyle (lack of exercise), environmental factors (asbestos, pollution, etc.) overeating, abuse of drugs and alcohol, etc.  We can assume that denatured modern food is an important factor in the equation, but proof it?  I don't think so.