livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Dieter Re: Growing Sustainable Model

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Elizabeth B. <spacecitydx@webtv.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Dieter Re: Growing Sustainable Model
  • Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 21:02:33 GMT

You can prove it Dieter. The proof is found by means of the Thyroid. Check with a Holistic Endocrinologist or read books by Dr. David Brownstein, MD. His website is:
http://www.drbrownstein.com  Feel free to google Dr. Brownstein as well, you'll find lots of information.

Elizabeth

Dieter Brand wrote..............
I know there are data to suggest the relation between naturally or organically grown food and health in humans.  However, the correlation is not strong enough to convince the public.  There are all kinds of factors to contribute to the increase in degenerative disease: longer lifespan, increased stress levels, wrong lifestyle (lack of exercise), environmental factors (asbestos, pollution, etc.) overeating, abuse of drugs and alcohol, etc.  We can assume that denatured modern food is an important factor in the equation, but proof it?  I don't think so.