livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Is it just me...

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Barbara Money <bmoney9@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Is it just me...
  • Date: Mon, 02 Aug 2010 15:47:48 -0400

...or does anyone else hate struggling through the loooong posts when people reply to a long article and no one trims their reply? Or, grrr, hit reply to the digest! I'm on digest, and it's really annoying. All the other lists I'm on have rules about trimming posts. Paul?

Keep up the good articles and comments, though, I find it very educational.

Barbara M
Foster, RI

--
"Animals Are A Gift"

  • [Livingontheland] Is it just me..., Barbara Money, 08/02/2010