livingontheland - [Livingontheland] thanks

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] thanks
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 15:19:10 -0600

Much gratitude to many on and offlist. Didn't want to turn this into a
personals list tho. We all have difficult times. Wanted to mention tho that
Barb had me bring some early produce to a couple RNs and lady doctor who
showed outstanding concern before she came home. The word got around and they
shared the shallots, Italian peppers, and fresh garlic, but the snow peas
were the biggest hit and several wanted to buy all those things in bulk. We
didn't know these medical professionals were big veggie lovers, and some even
trying gardening. Maybe a lesson there. To end the daughter's story, she
didn't want a "black funeral" so they have a wake today in FL with very big
partying. Thanks again to all.

paul prior
~~~~~~~

  • [Livingontheland] thanks, Tradingpost, 07/24/2010