livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] "let us cultivate our garden"

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "John D'hondt" <dhondt@eircom.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] "let us cultivate our garden"
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2010 22:07:01 +0100

The world doesn't need an "economy." We need to get out of the economy, not wait for it to improve. Candide had the right idea.

<<<Not much point in waiting for it to get better when all indications I am seeing is for it to get worse. Martin Luther once said that he would plant apple trees if he knew he would die the following day. That too seems a similar right idea.
john