livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] look at this sitting down

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Marty Kraft <martyk@allspecies.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] look at this sitting down
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:39:40 -0500

The ag extension people around Kansas City try to help with organic questions and try to apply what they know to my no till attempts. One extension agent made up her own permaculture like degree program. I'm wondering if the move toward organic and more natural methods is catching on. It seems the more intelligent approach and agents who have intellectual integrity should recognize that and inform themselves even if their training leaves it out.

Marty