livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] fat or carbs

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: dan conine <dconine@bertramwireless.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] fat or carbs
  • Date: Sat, 10 Jul 2010 12:39:42 -0500

Thanks, Paul. That was a great summation.

Harvey has a point, also, but I think the overall content of your reply still
applies. If you ate only meat from the animals that you grow in your garden
(including organ meats), you would be pretty healthy (especially once you get
done running after those damned rabbits!).

The Begafarms need to go away (always begging money from the government).

Dan

<snip>
Bottom line being it's healthiest to eat from the garden, or get the basic fruit and vegetables, fish etc. or free range animals from wherever. If it's processed and refined it's not good. It's also more expensive and the industry gets a better profit margin from all the processed foods. And BTW since I went completely to whole foods (not the store) I've steadily lost weight over six months now. Another six at this rate and I'll be at the ideal ratio without even trying. I'd call it living more on the land and less at the factory.
paul tradingpost@lobo.net

  • Re: [Livingontheland] fat or carbs, dan conine, 07/08/2010