livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Supremes Pimp for Monsanto

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Aliza Vanderlip <songbird97520@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Supremes Pimp for Monsanto
  • Date: Mon, 21 Jun 2010 17:11:21 -0700 (PDT)

Actually this isnt true - they didnt win - read this response from the NODPA website

<<<<<While the Court did reverse the original injunction, it also ruled that the ban on GMO alfalfa remains, and it is still illegal to plant or sell GMO alfalfa which is a huge victory for CFS and most importantly for the farmers and consumers we represent. The court ruled that because of our earlier Federal Court victory which ruled that USDA violated NEPA and other environmental laws when it approved Roundup Ready alfalfa, an injunction was unnecessary since under this ruling the crop became a regulated item and illegal to plant. >>>>>

Monsanto was just putting spin on this so their image isnt soiled.

Blessings,

Aliza
www.eftashland.com

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman