livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Resilient gardening - Part I by C. Patton

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Zachary Domike <zdomike@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Resilient gardening - Part I by C. Patton
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 15:48:51 -0700 (PDT)

We have become much more dedicated gardeners since joining the fad of raw
food. With the juicer, blender, processor and dehydrator going daily, the
harvest has much more value. We eat much less, but much higher quality.

The dehydrated linseed/veggie crackers are our new "Daily Bread" and the mix
of juices based on winter squash carries us thru the lean periods.
Zack