livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Does Drinking Milk Cause Upper Respiratory Congestion

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Joan Vibert <joan@windwalkerfarm.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Does Drinking Milk Cause Upper Respiratory Congestion
  • Date: Sun, 02 May 2010 07:51:50 -0500

Title: Re: [Livingontheland] Does Drinking Milk Cause Upper Respiratory Congestion
Paul - have you read Mercola's post a few weeks back on agave sweetener?

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2010/03/30/beware-of-the-agave-nectar-health-food-fraud.aspx

I have checked this with others in the holistic nutrition field and they all confirm it.  Really pisses me off the way it was presented.

Joan