livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Can Jamie Oliver Really Start a Food Revolution in Huntington WV?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Can Jamie Oliver Really Start a Food Revolution in Huntington WV?
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 13:05:55 -0700

Yes he did. Here we caught it first on TV, and from what we saw it appears
USA Today tried to slime him in WV. He made it a point to say Huntington is
maybe only 2-3% worse than the rest of the country, not singling them out to
smear the locals at all. Of course the local loudmouths tried to ridicule
him, the illiterate beer and barbecue crowd, the usual suspects. The
"realmercans"...