livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Essential Oils

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Essential Oils
  • Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2010 21:21:23 -0700

Of course I look forward to your conributions on this list. My points were
limited to exhorbitant cost and unsubstantiated claims about healing.
Personally I do have to prioritize tho and won't be researching oils. We face
the confusion of hundreds of plant based substances supported by nothing but
anecdotal or traditional use. But when I deal with serious health issues, one
more item in the toolbox doesn't get it. I have to do better than that.