livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] When the body says no

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Kathy" <Vanokat@mrtc.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] When the body says no
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 12:42:27 -0500

That is a very good point. YLEO pushes Raindrop on all Dist. for one reason - to sell more oils. Lots of people have tried to warn others about using oils neat but newbies are unaware. Gary Young has moved out of the US due to legal issues but his company is still allowed to promote and sell oils. They do a good brainwashing job on new people.
Kathy