livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] When the body says no

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Kathy" <Vanokat@mrtc.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] When the body says no
  • Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 17:46:59 -0500

Young Living is the biggest rip off on the internet - takes people awhile to figure it out. Anyone interested in Essential Oils needs to order from here
http://www.aromaland.org
These are highest quality oils (Theraputic grade) you can get at far better prices. (No I am not a Dist. not a MLM)
Don't be fooled by Gary Young and his minions.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>