livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] attached list of 300 seed sources???

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: yarrow@sfo.com
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] attached list of 300 seed sources???
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:01:46 -0800

I don't use Microsoft word, and I can't open documents made with it, including this one. I have been able to open google spreadsheets with no problem -- a link is provided, and since the software is online, you don't need to own specific software to read the documents.

Anyway, this is more a general comment than a request (I already have my seed orders more or less figured out for this year): for anyone who shares documents, consider using google instead of microsoft to make the content accessible to more people.

(Oh, I know, I could download Open Office. Haven't gotten a round tuit yet, though. Old computer, dial-up connection, etc.)