livingontheland - [Livingontheland] attached list of 300 seed sources???

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Barbara Money <bmoney9@verizon.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] attached list of 300 seed sources???
  • Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 10:04:24 -0500

Hi Paul,

Apparently I can't receive attachments to the living on the land list (I get digest; I get too much other mail for me to get it by individual post); I have yet to see one, and sometimes I think I missed something as occasionally the posts make no sense! I know it's a bit of trouble for you, but could you please send me the seed company list privately?

thanks,
Barbara M
Foster, RI

--