livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Non-Hybrid Seed sources

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Non-Hybrid Seed sources
  • Date: Fri, 05 Feb 2010 10:53:01 -0700

I didn't know this but apparently they did try GMO potatoes and it bombed
http://www.cropchoice.com/leadstryaf5f.html?recid=98
What cover crops are GMO? Since they're not vegetables it never occurred to
me that people might be getting GMOs in their gardens that way.

Fedco dumped Seminis as a supplier when Monsanto bought them out, didn't they?