livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Fwd: A message from the CEO

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Emery Mitchamore <emitch@att.net>
  • To: Living on the Land <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Fwd: A message from the CEO
  • Date: Wed, 3 Feb 2010 12:29:26 -0600

Just got this summary from Holistic Management and thought it might be interesting to the list.  As everyone knows, most of Texas is biased toward livestock, and HMI is focused on the same subjects - rangeland management, which is to ranching what non-chemical no-till is to farming.

Begin forwarded message: