livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the spirituality of plants & animals

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the spirituality of plants & animals
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 15:06:25 -0800 (PST)

Wow, thanks everyone. I am so glad this came up. I feel like I have a home
now:) I have goats too Doug and they are some of the most spiritual creatures
to me that are here. The depth of love they give is even stronger than most
dogs. Of course, dogs are my salvation having gotten me through life. I
found this most wonderful song online, I must share with you. I have to get
off to find it and then send it or I will lose this email. Puter
incompetent:) Hope it is ok Paul.
When I built this small house, I put glass french doors in all the room s
to bring in the outdoors and buried the house in the tall trees. I put my
hand on one of the tall ladies to send out positive energy the other day and
it was a very powerful experience. I have always hugged them in the past. I
am very novice at all this to bear with me...I aspire.. Deb