livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes/op similar to early girl

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Tomatoes/op similar to early girl
  • Date: Wed, 06 Jan 2010 12:24:58 -0700

Hey Morgan- what are you growing now instead?  I would prefer OP but everyone just loves the early girls sooooo much and they are the right size for my family to eat straight from the garden.

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman