livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Paycheck?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Paycheck?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 16:48:54 -0700

I use azurestandard for my organic kelp for the goaties.  We can get most all of the stuff they sell here locally at 2 stores here in Ashland (population just over 2000).  Our local feed store makes the organic livestock feed Azure sells.  I live in a pretty nice area!

Blessings,

Aliza

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman