livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Paycheck?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Debbie Mcdonald <belynor@sbcglobal.net>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Whole Paycheck?
  • Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:40:16 -0800 (PST)

might be a moot point for some of you but they also don't seem to care about
much at times. They had some dog treats in the wholistic dog section that had
as an ingredient raisins and grapes and raisins are toxic to dogs, can cause
death. I told the store manager about it and left. I checked next time I was
in, still there, asked to speak to someone again and did. I only went there
maybe once a month as it was a far distance for me. I finally gave up, they
just did not care, the treats were always still there.