livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Joel Salatin advocates a better way to raise food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Charles" <ckavin@charter.net>
  • To: "'Healthy soil and sustainable growing'" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Joel Salatin advocates a better way to raise food
  • Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 19:43:06 -0600

Paul, I was wondering what do you grow to sell at the farmers market to
supplement your income and do you have hoop houses or anything else out of
the ordinary to get your produce to market?

I'm 60 myself and still working but looking ahead.

Thanks, Charlie, gardening in St. Charles County, Missouri