livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] the personal side of climate challenge

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] the personal side of climate challenge
  • Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 16:00:41 -0700

Very interesting discussion on that link. However our own situation is out of
bounds for swales, berms and ponds. Really not enough rain for any of that.
It drives home the dictum that we have to adapt to our local conditions, and
that's the main thing. What I do here I wouldn't do in Houston or NY.