livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] black and white

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] black and white
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:45:13 -0700

I don't block messages just because I don't agree, but you're over the edge.
You don't know what you're talking about. Our presidents don't write the laws
in this country; we have constitutional separation of powers among the three
branches of government. And for your information, most Americans have mixed
ethnicities in our backgrounds. And the price of getting that posted is you
getting kicked off this list. Right now.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
listowner