livingontheland - [Livingontheland] black and white

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] black and white
  • Date: Thu, 29 Oct 2009 15:29:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
I live in Australia, I read that George Bush introduced laws enabling the Govt to label environmentalist as terrorist if this is true then action should be taken to repeal these laws immediately and the half black and white President can do this by signing his name
martin

The Ohio Department of Health/Department of Agriculture has issued a Notice of Violation to a farmer at a farmers market in Lake County on 7/8/09.

According to the notice, it is a violation to offer cleaned and rinsed “lettuce and mixed greens” in a package at a farmers market. It must be sold dirty, the notice says.

Get more done like never before with Yahoo!7 Mail. Learn more.