livingontheland - [Livingontheland] untrue - ban on organic food

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "TradingPostPaul" <tradingpost@riseup.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] untrue - ban on organic food
  • Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 01:24:04 -0700

Sorry, no. This wild exaggeration has been all over the Internet for
months, and it's just not true. Check with organicconsumers.org for the
facts. They are an authority.

Or just read 875. Has nothing to affect organic growing as such.

Find something better to write congress about, like the threatening
consolidation of seed varieties by the seed giants.

For anyone who gives it just a little thought, making millions of organic
growers criminals is beyond absurd. Exactly how would any government find
out if millions are not using chemicals on their gardens? Like I said,
beyond absurd.

paul tradingpost@lobo.net
listowner