livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] On offer: Computer with 4 optical drives (OT)

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: realfood@wonderfulfarm.com
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] On offer: Computer with 4 optical drives (OT)
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:01:53 -0700

Have you posted this to your local freecycle list Harvey - bet it would be gone - or running if you ask on there for help:O)  in no time.

Blessings,

Aliza
www.EFTAshland.com

“Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” Howard Thurman