livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Crops absorb livestock antibiotics, science shows

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Liz" <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Crops absorb livestock antibiotics, science shows
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 19:42:24 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>
To: <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 10:16 AM

Another reason to have your own. Another reason to be irritated that I can't be home all the time now. My contract comes up for renewal this year, and I don't know whether to pray that the prime contractor gets it again, so I'll continue to have an income, or to hope she doesn't so I"ll have an excuse not to be on the road all the time any more without having to make the decision myself.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com