livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] greenhouse veggies

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Harvey Ussery <boxwood@nelsoncable.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] greenhouse veggies
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 13:46:26 -0500

Thanks Harvey, this is good info and I am sure she will be glad to use it as well as check out your site. Dean

I forgot to mention: Johnny's Selected Seeds has a fabulous selection of all sorts of greens: salad and cooking, Asian and Italian--be sure to check them out. Seeds of Italy has an extraordinary selection of chicories (last time I was on their site I ordered 19 varieties!), as well as other Italian greens.

~Harvey

--
Harvey in northern Va
www.themodernhomestead.us