livingontheland - [Livingontheland] greenhouse veggies

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Andeanfx" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] greenhouse veggies
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 11:54:29 -0700

I have a friend whom I think will be joining the list soon but I am posting for her in the mean time as I would like to know also.

She and her husband bought a green house from a nursery that went out of business and are in the process of setting it up.  It is the frame, hoops and roll plastic type.

They live in a reasonably mild climate area of south central Montana, but Montana non the less.

The question is: Which vegetables are happiest in the green house and which are happier out side?

Thanks from them and us.  Dean

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who
falsely believe they are free." Johan W. von Goeth (1749-1832)