livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Hurting in the heartland

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Hurting in the heartland
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 13:07:31 -0700 (PDT)

My goal is to establish a FUTURE ORGANIC FARMERS OF AMERICA [FOFA] in every high school in America.
I have a group of people really interested. I have suggested that they form a chapter and then let's having a meeting to form a national [or state] office.
Remember those four letter dirty words?  For several years there has been an eleven letter dirty word:  A G R I C U L T U R E.  We have to change that.
Ken Hargesheimer