livingontheland - [Livingontheland] Prepared Society--A Web Bulletin Board for impending desaster

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Desert Eagle" <jimi@hdc-nm.com>
  • To: "Desert Eagle" <jimi@hdc-nm.com>
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] Prepared Society--A Web Bulletin Board for impending desaster
  • Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 21:50:09 -0600

I received this from a group I am on for Public Information Officers, (which
I am one of), the timing caught my interest, as well as the subject. From
what I scanned from the site, it does prove to be a valuable source for
important information that we all could use. Especially with the tremors we
are experiencing in the financial markets.

However, I would suggest using the information on a personal and local
basis, not as one to support or look to our elected officials for any
serious help in times of need.
Just a thought.

Begin forwarded message;

So did we do so well during Y2K? Did we place the Citizen in the mode
of becoming survivalists?

IMO, here's an opportunity to reach out to Citizens on their level to
point them to Ready.gov, http://www.fema.gov/areyouready, or
800-BE-READY.

Jimi
USCG ITWPATWT 100% Vet