livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] grazing on public land

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Martin Naylor <martinwnaylor@yahoo.com.au>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] grazing on public land
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2008 19:04:03 -0700 (PDT)

> Perhaps they can bring the elephants. I don't thinK they would stand the COLD! :+)

Mammoths. They just need to clone some mammoths...;-)
I think you will find that all that work was done 10.000 years ago, for eg to grow an elephant a woolly mammoth takes more energy per out put than cattle

Remember God created the world, but the Devil is the one
keeping it active' Bob Dylan

"Put away the book, the description, the tradition, the
authority, and take the journey of self-discovery.
Love, and don't be caught in opinions and ideas about what love
is or should be. When you love, everything will come right.
Love has its own action. Love, and you will know the
blessings of it. Keep away from the authority who tells you
what love is and what it is not. No authority knows and he
who knows cannot tell. Love, and there is understanding."
-- Krishnamurti