livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Books EAT FAT, LOSE FAT

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Ken Hargesheimer <minifarms2@yahoo.com>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Cc: Shireen Pigott <3musketeers@cox.net>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Books EAT FAT, LOSE FAT
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 18:50:36 -0700 (PDT)

For some reason, the email went all of a sudden.  EAT FAT, LOSE FAT is by Enig and Fallon.  $15. I read the book and came home and brought it.  It proves what most of us know, we are lied to by the corporations about food.  The bottom line is to eat from the farm; not from the factory.  I recommend reading it.

Ken Hargesheimer

  • Re: [Livingontheland] Books EAT FAT, LOSE FAT, Ken Hargesheimer, 07/24/2008