livingontheland - [Livingontheland] calculating cost of car changeover

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Catherine Noble <cathie@dungog.net>
  • To: livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] calculating cost of car changeover
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2008 16:42:01 +1000

Someone recently sent to the list a website/calculator to help work out if it is better to sell the vehicle you now have and changeover to a newer, more fuel efficient one, but I seem to have lost the site-could someone tell me again please?

Cathie

  • [Livingontheland] calculating cost of car changeover, Catherine Noble, 07/10/2008