livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] eBook site

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] eBook site
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 17:27:12 -0400

At 11:53 PM 6/18/2008, you wrote:

Good books yes, pretty much the same online books on Journey To Forever at http://journeytoforever.org/farm_library.html

Solomon was on our list when it was Soilmakers, but he got nasty about my pushing some of the Rodale/Jeavons methods and we parted company. Disagreement, fine, contrary evidence, fine, but I try to set an example of civilized discussion.

Thanks, I didn't know those were posted anywhere else. I'll check out the other site too.

Yes, Steve Solomon can be hard headed, unfortunately. I have several of his books and appreciate the effort that went into them, and I buy from the company he founded, but I too have found his tone . . . um, abrasive.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com