livingontheland - [Livingontheland] eBook site

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: LIvingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Livingontheland] eBook site
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 23:11:56 -0400

Steve Solomon, possibly better known as the founder and former owner of Territorial Seed Co., has put up a site with a large number of out-of-print digitized agricultural books. I don't know how long the books have been available, so possibly it's been mentioned here before, but I just came across it.

http://soilandhealth.org/01aglibrary/01aglibwelcome.html

William Albrecht, Sir Albert Howard, Luther Burbank, Masanobu Fukuoka, Sir George Stapledon, J. I. Rodale, Allan Yeomans, are some of the names represented in the library.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com