livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Farmers in Colorado Struggle with LaborShortage

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "E. E. Mitchamore Jr" <emitch@att.net>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Farmers in Colorado Struggle with LaborShortage
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 18:50:44 -0500

I doubt that the people who used migrant laborers were the people whining about illegal aliens.  It has long been apparent who does the labor associated with agriculture, horticulture and construction.  The flap about illegal aliens is another issue with consequences.

E. E. "Mitch" Mitchamore
www.hillcountrynatives.biz