livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] Feeding frenzy

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: Liz <liz@allslash.org>
  • To: Healthy soil and sustainable growing <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] Feeding frenzy
  • Date: Sun, 01 Jun 2008 20:18:05 -0400

At 03:47 PM 6/1/2008, you wrote:

For some time we've been warning that industral agriculture is headed for trouble, and we can take steps to protect ourselves locally. Now it's approaching critical. First excerpts, then whole article from the UK. Eight more pages at that link.

Hm. My housemate has a federal pension. Wonder what that's invested in. Wonder if they would even tell him if he asked.

Liz in SW VA
http://life-as-a-spectator-sport.com