livingontheland - Re: [Livingontheland] grow your own vitamins?

livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org

Subject: Healthy soil and sustainable growing

  • From: "Dean" <andeanfx@midrivers.com>
  • To: "Healthy soil and sustainable growing" <livingontheland@lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Livingontheland] grow your own vitamins?
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 20:10:38 -0600

I looked into sprouting pretty seriously a few years ago. It was aimed more at wheat grass and veg sprouts for general nutrition but the vitamin aspect is a major part of that. It basically died on the vine for lack of a place to keep the sprouter in a cold climate and the logistics of getting it set up. Dean

Keeping Your Memories Alive while
Creating Family Keepsakes
www.scrapbooksupplydepot.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tradingpost" <tradingpost@lobo.net>